Thursday 24 September 2015

My bad experience with taobao

1. I got faulty product, seller agree to refund once I removed my bad comment... I did but seller stop responding. I did not get $ back.

2.  2nd time I got faulty product, they took long time to respond, I give bad comment n I refused to remove my bad comment this time when they contacted me. Obviously, no $ back.

3. I buy 2 item but only received 1. Seller agree to refund but delay... i give bad remark.. they ask me to remove, I refuse. They also not refunding me for tat item they did not sent me at all...

4. Another fake product seller does not even contact me about my bad comment. Today, I saw the item off shelf and they put up same item with 1 dummy good comment.. Sigh....

5. I kenna fine for Battery in my shipment though I already asked seller to remove.

Yes, I shop without agent so its my risk. I do hav choice to get taobao to interfere but i did not cos..i find it hassle.
Nevertheless, I always move on. Still continue shopping.....lol....


No comments:

Post a Comment