Monday 28 December 2015



28/Dec - I used to have a few android box.. each time app get outdated, gotta update them... too much time and effort...
In Sep, while playing 1 box, somehow got error, though it can be fixed but I'm so tired of repeat fixing, I lelong all away at $30 n keep only Zoetvbox.
So idea is to stay 1 model then focus on it... zoetvbox has recovery features, take only 4min to restore... other box no such features.
In Nov, to perfect my android box w dvb-t2 , I buy more stuff.. experiment and I success ...
https://youtu.be/zek3mulPiUM
All channel more than 85% signal strength n in good quality.
Dec is very busy month for me. One android box come to my attention, ie android 5.1. This box very value for $. Now, I have to make a decision if I still want to focus 1 model only... option
1) Zoetvbox
2) dvb t2 box
3) android 5.1
Due to different kernel, option 2 n 3 would mean I need to sacrifice zoetvbox launcher I loved so much or patch it. Patching is no longer easy for me........
....
...
Ok, do it... ganbatei !! .


No comments:

Post a Comment