Wednesday 6 January 2016

06/Jan - Zoetvbox

When people ask box from me.
If this is member of my group, I assume they are experience user, so either I reply "no box" or "will update". I don`t carry stock and only sell as I wish.

If it's a new user. Main thing I need is to set expectation right on "live channels". Android box is best for video on demand. For live channel, it is best to subscribe iptv. Quality and service depends on iptv provider and not box. I will never promise anything like other seller do.

I see myself as a
Chef that like to "cook food"
( ie. design/install/upgrade/enhance box )
But don`t like to be waitress "taking order"(ie. do sales talk)
And don't eat much of own cooking
( ie. Will not spend much time watching show from own box)

So I rely on my fb group member for feedback and things/ideas to improve.

So I'm sorry if you do not get response from me in this page.....most of time, I'm busy "cooking" than "taking order" ...

It would be best to add me Zoe tvbox (Facebook) as friend and ask questions for fast response.

No comments:

Post a Comment