Wednesday 20 January 2016

20/Jan - If I sell box... who would believe my comment......so I stop everything.

Friend inform me their friend buying unblock tv box that come with own ubtv app...has good live tv. I had an uneasy feeling... not becos I'm jealous etc.... becos the screenshot I see from ubtv is familiar.

I played n installed many app...always have access to free iptv app ... those using my free iptv now will see that it has same similar interface as ubtv....

I try to be unbias and share what I know.

1) Unblock tv box is low-end android box with free iptv.  Nothing special if u have access to their iptv..

2) There is once I get free 30 test account from one iptv provider. I abandon this iptv becos of their pricing. I see that this provider is looking tv box manufacturer cos selling box w buildin iptv gives higher returns. Maybe tat will be another ub box or maige in future.Needless to say,  now buy their iptv still worthwhile than buying any tv box with free iptv.

3) IPTV seller will tell you server is US or HongKong etc... I've install their app, did a trace.. the authentication is using China ip address. Look China to me... till now have not seen a non China address yet.

4) IPTV seller selling RMB199 package say : All those RMB499 branded IPTV are also getting same video source from same supplier. There is professional supplier selling all source to these IPTV seller. This is just selling unauthorised sources from authentic IPTV provider that really host server.

5) I happened to "open" up one IPTV app and found the server is same as UBTV. So... hehe...

6) There are reasons why I chose some IPTV provider to do trial... something that attract me to understand more...

It is possible for me to come out with a box +  IPTV + VPN.. .
but I just couldn't cope alone, there is no reason for me to sell cheap and suffer alone... and of cos, selling expensive, people complain.....  So rather not do lor.. lol...




No comments:

Post a Comment