Saturday 16 January 2016

Last year give my good friend 10moon box. She said cannot play tis n tat,  return me box, watever works for me dun work for her,  I sold box away in Sep for $30.

Last week, past her my Zoetvbox ( intentionally remove the logo). Today ask her how is it..

Friend : My hubby ordered mibox from China liao.
Me : Wat ? My box leh?
Friend : hubby just set up last night ...still figuring out....
Me : then wat model mibox ur hubby buy.
Friend : dunno, just ask China friend buy back after CNY
Me : wat??.... ( ..... silent ..........)

(I need to clarify, not tat mibox no good but ... I feel its not suitable for newbies, box fr China preinstalled with app that can only used within China, will not work in Sg... of coz, no point explaining now.....)

Both of us different passion never really know each other world.... juz like I never understand when she talks about her passion (sport) ....

No comments:

Post a Comment